CTG monitor 16A01
Cardiotocography (CTG) is atechnical means of recording the fetal heartbeat and the uterine contractionsduring pregnancy. The machine used to perform the monitoring is called acardiotocograph, more commonly known as an electronic fetal monitor (EFM).
CTG monitoring is widely used toassess fetal wellbeing. A review found that in the antenatal period (beforelabour) there is no evidence to suggest that monitoring women with high-riskpregnancies benefits the mother or baby although research around this is oldand should be interpreted with caution.
- Longlife, high Resolution, built in Thermal Recorder
- Display8 color lcd
- ImageFreeze Function
- Sound& color remind useres of high & low fetal heart rate.
- ManualRecords Fetal Movement
- FHR120160 bpm normal range label
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery with apporx. 2 Hr battery backup
- Continous24 Hrs real time monitoring function
- Builtin 2 rechargeable batteries insure that could still working normally for twohrs, after the power supply breaks off
- 9crystal broadband pulsed wave tranducer
- Continous12hrs patient curve and data storage, playback & print
- RotatableScreen 60 Degree