HemodialysisConcentrate Kit â 17E04
Dialysis fluids are solutions of electrolytes formulated inconcentrations similar to those of extracellular fluid or plasma.
They contain, or may contain: â¢ sodium; â¢ chloride; â¢bicarbonate or lactate; â¢ calcium; â¢ magnesium; â¢ potassium; â¢ glucose; â¢ aminoacids; â¢ icodextrin.
Dialysis fluids are provided in a sterile concentrated formfor dilution with water before use; the water used need not be sterile.
The purpose of dialysate is to pull toxins from theblood into the dialysate
- Non-Sterile Product
- Accuratein Volume
- Compatibleto any Machine
Composition for Part A Powered (10 Liter):
Each 100 gms. Of Dry Part AContains
- Sodium Chloride IP 87.07gm
- Potassium Chloride IP 3.17gm
- Calcium Chloride IP 4.27gm
- Magnesium Chloride IP 1.95gm
- Sodium Acetate IP 0.53 gm
- Citric Acid Anhydrous IP 3.01 gm