Laparoscopic Morcellator 15E01
ADVIN laparoscopic morcellator is a surgical instrument used for division and removal of large masses of tissues during laparoscopic surgery.
In laparoscopic hysterectomy the uterus is minced up, or morcellated, into smaller pieces inside the woman's abdominal cavity in
order to extract from the abdomen.
- Retractable cutter blade to ensure high degree of operation saftey
- Digital speed indicators, rotation speed and torque control
- Electronic controlled morcellator
- Riskless intra abdominal morcellation of tissues
- Ergonomic and simple operation
Standard Accessories in SET:
- Footswitch with cable
- Tenaculum for morcellator
- Interfacing cable
- Mains Cable