Laser TURP Working Element 14B09
Laser TURP Procedure is anadvance technique to remove prostate by Holmium Laser. Laser TURP procedure isa surgical technique available for the treatment of urinary symptoms due tobenign enlargement of the prostate (BPH).
During transurethralresection of the prostate (TURP), an instrument is inserted up the urethra toremove the section of the prostate that is blocking urine flow. TURP SET usedin Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Laser TURP Procedure alsoknown as Holmium Laser Enucleating of the Prostate (HoLEP), Laser Resectoscopy.
Laser working Elementcompatible with 600 Micron and 800 Micron.
- Moreeffective compare to Monopolar and Bipolar TURP
- Recovery veryfast & Less hospitalization
- Suitablefor men with prostates of any size
- Can be usedin patient who are taiking blood thinners (eg. Aspirin, clopidogrel andwarfarin)
- Designed toprovide excellent utility