Plastibell Circumcision Device
The Plastibell plastic ring is placed under the foreskin and secured with a circumferential ligature, which prevents bleeding when the distal foreskin is excised.
- Single use Device
- No bandage is required, allowing for easy monitoring for bleeding or infection
- Sterile, safe to use, individually packaged
- Reduced risk of injury to the glans, compared to the Mogen clamp
- which prevents reuse and potential transmission of infection
- Mismatched parts that often render other clamps unsafe or unusable