ADVIN Urodynamic System 14A07
ADVIN URODYNAMIC System ishighly advanced compact Urodynamic System provide complete solution forUrodynamic Testing.
ADVIN URODYNAMICS study thatassesses how the bladder and urethra are performing their job of storing andreleasing urine.
Accurate investigation of thefunction of the lower urinary tract bladder & urethra using physicalmeasurements such as bladder pressure and flow rate as well as clinicalassessment.
The ultimate goal ofurodynamics is to aid in the correct diagnosis of lower urinary tractdysfunction based upon its pathophysiology.
Urinary incontinence is oneof the most common urinary conditions affecting people of all ages and genderwith symptoms being more common in individuals over age 60.
Urodynamic tests are usuallyperformed in department like Urology, Gynecology and obstructive gynecology.
It is known as UrodynamicSystem, Urodynamic Machine, Urodynamic Study Machine, Urodynamic Unit,Urodynamic Study Machine.
- Compact& Attractive Body
- OptionalEMG module Available
- userfriendly software interface
- widerange of testing protocols
- Userfriendly Software
- Easyto move anywhere
- HeightAdjustable Stand
- Integralisolated power distribution
- Userconfigurable studies, settings & reports
- Decreasewait time for diagnostic testing & Improve patient comfort
- Usereditable Software & Report Formats
- Pressuresensors (02)
- weightbased Uroflow Sensor (01)
- Jar/funnel / stand (01)
- InfusedVolume Sensor (01)
- Infusionpump (01)
- SoftwareCD (01)
- PC/laptopinterface Box (01)
- Stainlesssteel trolley (01)
- Foldingcommode seat (01) / Commode Stool (01)