PTFE Guide Wire -14L01
Flat wire outer coil allows for larger core and increased shaft rigidity to assist in navigating tortuous anatomy and device placement.
Smooth PTFE coating provides low coefficient of friction to facilitate advancement and catheter tracking.Tungsten-filled radiopaque tip enhancesfluroscopic visualization.
- Guide wire tip to be delivered to the desired position in a vessel
- Transmitrotational forces from the operators hand to the tip
- Advance balloon catheters/other devices on Guidewire
- Allows moving the distal tip to search for the true lumen
- Permits shape memory retention of the distal tip throughout
- better appreciated with non-coated/hydrophobic coated, coil tipped wires and it with hydrophilic coating